Edmonton Int'l Raceway can organize your child's (any age in fact!) Birthday Party. This is an extremely popular way for children to celebrate their birthday.
Parties are held on the nights that we race, Saturday Nights and then at the end of the year, the Pumpkin Bowl which is a Sunday afternoon (last race of the year).
On a Saturday Night Birthday Party we ask that you come about 4 pm. You will sign in and pay at the Front Gate and then be directed to our Party Tent where the kids will have their dinner. Close to 5 pm the kids will then go for their birthday ride and have their photo taken. Our race program begins at 5:30 pm. You would then enjoy the show. You can choose to have your cake right after your meal or ask to have it at Intermission (typically around 7 pm).
Our Race Season schedule is early May to early October each year.
- Admission for the Birthday Party Guests
- Dinner (Hot Dog, Chips, Soft Drink)
- We provide the birthday cake decorated with a Racing Theme
- The Birthday Child is presented with a trophy engraved with "Happy Birthday from Edmonton Int'l Raceway"
- All the kids get a ride (a few laps around the track) in a race car
- The Announcer will announce the Child's name and wish him/her Happy Birthday over the speakers along with the name of the guests in the party.
- A photo is taken of the group on the Track with the Racer and Race Car and the Guests and we enlarge this photo and mail that back to you.
- Cost: $12 (plus GST) per Child. A minimum of 6 party guests is required.
- Adults attending the Birthday Party would just pay their regular admission that evening.